10 New Businesses Coming To Bucks County In 2018
The new year is shaping up to be a busy one for business in Bucks County. With the help of Visit Bucks County, we’ve compiled a list of openings coming in 2018 that you’ll want to know about. From a microbrewery on a farm to a new restaurant in New Hope run by famed chef Jose Garces, there’s a lot of exciting additions to the Bucks County business landscape on the horizon.
Here are 10 of our favorites:
1. Parx Casino’s Xcite Center entertainment venue opens with its first show on this weekend — Jan. 13. Upcoming acts include Rascal Flatts, Reba McEntire, Eddie Money, comedians Wayne Brady, Dane Cook, Gabriel Iglesias, and more. Parx Casino’s expansion also includes the opening of The Liberty Bell Gastropub, an elaborate American sports bar and restaurant.
2. Odd Logic Brewing Co. is expected to open in February 2018 on the Delaware River waterfront in Bristol Borough. The microbrewery will feature selections such as an IPA named “Invisible Friends” and the “Right in the Feels” stout.
3. Also in Bristol Borough, two new shops will open in early 2018 – Chuck’s BBQ and Angelina’s Bake Shop.
4. A new farm-to-table restaurant is opening in Newtown in early 2018. Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar will offer an array of local and non-GMO items sourced from more than 75 local farms. Items include flatbreads, salads, soups, sandwiches, seafood, steaks, vegetarian entrees and more.
5. One of the region’s most renowned pizzerias is preparing for its local debut. DeLorenzo’s Tomato Pies, a Trenton institution, will open its first Pennsylvania restaurant in Lower Makefield in early 2018. Representatives tell Patch they’re aiming for February. It will be located at 1707 Langhorne Yardley Road.
6. The 12-room Playhouse Inn and a farm-to-table restaurant run by famed chef Jose Garces will open this year in New Hope adjacent to the Bucks County Playhouse. The 7,000-square-foot restaurant and event space is expected to open this summer inside the new Playhouse Inn.
7. The highly-anticipated opening of a new steakhouse at the Brick Hotel in Newtown is expected in early 2018. Rocco’s at the Brick is opening this winter in a fully renovated space in the borough.
8. A new restaurant and pint house called The Ram will open in Perkasie this summer next to Borough Hall. It will also include a rooftop lounge.
9. Warwick Farm Brewing plans to open in Rushland sometime this year.
10. Turning Point — a small chain that serves breakfast, lunch and brunch — will open its second Bucks County location in Newtown this year.